SPECIAL OCCASION STYLES
1. After shampoo, blowdry hair straight.
2. Create a deep side part and secure the bang area, pinned to one side.
3. Starting from the crown, back comb paper thin sections to create height. Once you go through a two-inch section, lightly comb hair back, smoothening the top.
4. Secure the teased area into a half ponytail, twisting a strand around to conceal the elastic.
5. Smoothen bangs with a light wax to create a slick, neat line.
Click on the next page to learn how to create an Exaggerated S-Wave.