BLOGGER CHALLENGE: GAP BE BRIGHT
1. Which of the Now Tees did you choose and why? How does it fit in with your personal style?
I chose this blue green striped tee. It suits my personality perfectly because of the style and fit. Not only is it comfy, but the washed out effect of the tee is truly eye-catching as well. I try my best to mix fashion and comfort with amazing pieces and this tee is definitely one of them.
A tee is very simple and comfortable; I chose to pair it with a striped polo top. As I always say, I love print on print. This one is a bit more experimental since I chose to mix the same [type of] pattern together. Then to give it oomph, I decided to play around with colors like my neon shorts and bright blue pumps. It's very young and playful.
3. What are 3 other cool ways you like to dress up a basic tee?
a. Tie the front up and pair it with high-waisted, printed shorts and sheer stockings.
b. Be subtle and sexy by wearing a loose tee paired with a black blazer, leather shorts, and red pumps.
c. Wear a short-sleeved polo, buttoned all the way up, under the tee and roll the sleeves up together. Top it over pastel jeans and wedges.
4. What 5 tees should every girl have in their closets and why?
1. Plain white tee: it's a must in every girl's closet.
2. Cropped tee: it's so cute if you pair it with high-waist shorts.
3. V-neck: it makes you look sexier.
4. Black tee: anything black will make you look thinner plus it's so easy to accessorize.
5. Neon tee: to make you stand out.
Jump to the next page to see how Lissa Kahayon styles her Now Tee!